Who do you think would make good judges for the Icon Marathon? Each judge will be assigned a section in the contest that will be their responsibility. If it is a new application icon the judge will work with the developer of that app to pick the new icon. The judges along with the application developers will have the FINAL WORD on which icons will be accepted. The judges need to be very familiar with the Crystal Icon set because one of our goals is to give Crystal a more consistant look. They must also be willing to work with the artists to help them perfect their icons. Any suggestions?? We also need other developers including members from the artist, usability list supervising the entries and giving suggestions to the artists on how to improve and more closely adhere their entries to the Crystal icon style and the KDE Icon guidelines. Please email me if you are interested. theobroma _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability