List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KDE improvement suggestions
From:       Esben Mose Hansen <kde () mosehansen ! dk>
Date:       2005-02-25 18:07:22

On Friday 2005-02-25 17:46, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> i'm really surprised that no body has yet mentioned discoverability of
> destination when drag 'n dropping beyond "the destination doesn't get
> highlighted on mouse over". this is really a FAR larger issue for most
> users i've observed.

I was so close to bring this issue, but decided not to disturb those dragons.
Yes, some visual way of indicating that:
1) Drag is possible
2) Drop is possible

on certain elements would elevate drag&drop from fringe idea to something
useful.

Thanks for the post, BTW. It said much of what I wanted to say, only much
better and clearer.

--
regards. Esben