List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: It is illogical....
From:       "Daniel A. Molina" <dmolina () amnet ! co ! cr>
Date:       2004-12-10 0:20:35

 From the point of view of usability, shouldn't just the user try to
copy and the computer inform him/her there is not enough space in the
target ?  I mean, computers are here to help us,  not adding more work.
Instead of trying to make for easier for the user to verify the
available space, shouldn't the interface remove that responsability from
the user altogether?  (this is not saying that easier ways to see
available space are not welcome, but just aimed to a different purpose)

Regards,

Daniel