List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Metacontact::photo() part III, contactlist photo
From:       John Tapsell <john () geola ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-12-07 10:52:48

I too have been adding photo's to things :)

In particular, the associate person with contact in addressbook screen.
The attached is a screenshot from konversation, but konversation and kopete
use the same code, so you can see what kopete would look like.

I've changed it now so the photo is in its own column, so that it's always
padded, and RTL compatible.  (Does RTL mean the listview automatically shows
back to front, or do I have to do that myself?)

Thoughts?

JohnFlux

["addresseeitem.png" (image/png)]