List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: On standardizing "systray icon oriented" application
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2004-08-25 20:18:10

On Wednesday 25 August 2004 20:06, Sébastien Laoût [temporar] wrote:
> Hello,

Hello Sébastien,

> As we are on HIG, I'm asking if applications that have systray icon
> could be standardized, or at least figure in the new HIG.
> It's not threated in the current guidestyle. Perhapse somebody forsee to
> include it, but in the cunter case, I propose it:

I think extension to the guidelines will not be done before the large
(technical) issues are resolved. But your work, and James' shouldn't be
forgotten but resumed once we've got everything on track. Sébastien, would
you like to maintain a list of links to archive on issues which should be
brought up once the system is up? :)

			Frans