List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: The User Interface Guidelines have moved
From:       Aaron Seigo <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-08-25 12:32:36

On Tuesday 24 August 2004 02:13, Frans Englich wrote:
> Yes, I think so. Vanilla Docbook XML 4.3 is used, without the KDE specific
> extensions; this is for good and bad since the KDE variant is too
> restrictive but OTOH it is perhaps useful/needed for doing translations the
> KDE way. I think it would be possible to switch to the KDE DTD with some
> hacks. I will look closer into this.

talking to Lauri Watts, the current version on the website is not translatable
using the KDE tools since Frans change the DTD used. further conversation
revealed that it is possible to fix that by using the KDE DTD again, and that
it is quite possible to do that while using the PHP stuff of the KDE
websites...

--
Aaron Seigo, currently in Ludwigsburg
KDE World Conference 2004: aKademy