List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: kcontrol
From:       Marco Martin <m4rt () libero ! it>
Date:       2004-07-27 11:10:56

Benjamin Meyer wrote:

> On Monday 26 July 2004 8:23 am, Marco Martin wrote:
>
>>Benjamin Meyer wrote:
>>
>>>[...]
>>>
>>>P.S.  When seeing the modules icon's at 64x64 some of the icons really
>>>don't make much sense in relation with the module.
>>>
>>>Keyboard - has a tux logo, doesn't make sense for bsd etc uses.
>>>User profile - uses the icon with multiple heads, it should use the icon
>>>with 1 head.
>>>Multiple desktops - uses the same desktop icon
>>>Taskbar - blue K?
>>>Colors - Why is it the mimetype colors?  Shouldn't it be the color
>>>pallette icon
>>>Window Decorations - Because a plain window decoration is used in the
>>>icon the eye which typically ignores it will make you wonder what the
>>>icon is for. Maybe a really crazy window decoration should be used?  The
>>>Style icon almost works better than the window decoration icon for window
>>>decoration Icons - Looks like stamps...
>>>
>>>Anyway just a ps, if you have comments on this please reply in a separate
>>>e-mail than about the kcontrol topic.
>>
>>i tried to do an icon for multiple desktopsand one for the taskbar:
>>these are the first ideas coming in my head, maybe there are some room
>>for improvement
>

> Nice, those are ten times better than what was there before.  Quickly hacked
> together from the svg files?
>
> - -Benjamin Meyer
the desktop icon is modified from the original svg, the taskbar icon is
made from scratch, there are the svgs, if someone wants to ply around them.

--
Mart

 Sponsor:
 Scopri il benessere che solo l’aloe vera regala al tuo corpo: cura la tua pelle
* Con la vasta gamma di prodotti che ti offre Erboristeria.com
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2380&d=27-7
["taskbar.svgz" (application/octet-stream)]
["multiple_desktops.svgz" (application/octet-stream)]