List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Failed login notification?
From:       Art Carney <greencarrots () nospammail ! net>
Date:       2004-06-08 10:36:11

I'm thinking of filing a feature request to have KDM and kscreensaver keep
track of failed login attempts and notify the user. I presume they're both
using the same backend, what component should I file the FR with?

Putting this in would be a nice feature for enterprise users and for
paranoids, too.

Damn I wish I had more time to learn C++.