List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Krename 3.0.0 RC2
From:       Stefan Onken <Support () stonki ! de>
Date:       2004-05-27 5:31:28

Hi,

We released today KRename 3.0.0rc2. You may find here:
http://www.krename.net

From the release notes:
"
Thanks to the kde-useabillity list we were able to improve the
useabillity of this version ernormous. The new designed beginners
mode is much easier to use now, an automatic instant undo feature
makes your life easier and many more  smaller useability
improvements went into this release. A few bugs were fixed, too.
"

Thanks...

Stonki

--