List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Drag and Drop Improvements (Was: Drag and Drop Up-One-Level)
From:       Sébastien_Laoût <sebastien.laout () tuxfamily ! org>
Date:       2004-05-06 16:33:09

Hello,

Could we add a setting (in Mouse section) to configure the time before a
target open or un-clopsapse itself on a drag hover over it ?

It could be good for Konqueror (if open folder on drag hovering is
implemented), BasKet (who provides its own configuration for that), or
for kicker (wait before a window is raised when dragging over its
taskbar entry is an heternity for me : I would set the setting to a
value near of 0 !)...

My two cents...

Sébastien Laoût.