List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Cleaning up KDE: Context-menus
From:       Davide Ferrari <il_vide () katamail ! com>
Date:       2004-03-29 18:41:13

Alle 18:36, luned́ 29 marzo 2004, Stephan Binner ha scritto:

> > better than the current context-menu. Also, "Lock screen" and "lockout
> > user" could also be removed, since they are already available in the
> > K-menu
>
> You don't have to have a panel or the K-menu or the lock/logout applet on
> it.

Following this way of thinking, we should implement everything in the context
menu cause everything could be removed from other places, while context menus
are no easily editable.

Context menus should be, please remember, a shortcut to something important
and useful in that *context*. The name itself explains :)

--
Davide Ferrari
ICQ #5301833