List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: simpler UI for konqy
From:       Luke Sandell <sandell () freeshell ! org>
Date:       2004-01-16 18:23:33

On Friday 16 January 2004 08:54 am, Leo Savernik wrote:
> Is there really? How many users would refuse to use a browser that has an
> up button?

I think there is a misunderstanding here.   What I thought he meant by
"distinct webbrowser" is something homegrown as opposed to Mozilla or Opera.
That's why I said there was a need for one. But no, I do not advocate
producing another browser separate from Konqueror.

The original quote was:
> As I already mentionened elsewhere,
> if there is the need for a distinct web browser in KDE,
> it must be an application of its own. Everything else leads to an incoherent
> patchwork that will make neither side happy.

Regards,

Luke Sandell