List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: gtk+ file selector mockups
From:       Michael Thaler <michael.thaler () ph ! tum ! de>
Date:       2004-01-07 16:19:02

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 05:06:34PM +0100, kde-usability-request@mail.kde.org wrote:

> Agree. There should be the way to prevent completely appearing
> of horizontal scrollbar.

This is a very good idea, indeed. In this case, horizontal scrollbars
just look ugly and are not useful in any way.

> Drag'n'Drop note in Gtk is a nice idea. IMO it should be add to KDE3.2
> even now during string freeze.

It is definitely a good idea because it makes it easy for new users to
know that you can drag & drop folders there. But it should also be
possible to turn it off for advanced users, that know it anyway.

Take care,
Michael
--
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.