List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: New app name : KName or KNames ?
From:       Sebastien Laout <sebastien.laout () tuxfamily ! org>
Date:       2003-12-25 12:00:42

> (the first I think of is how you describe your
> application...baskets to put things in, not the sport).

OK. So My name willn't start with a K !

> > 1 vote for plural => null match :-/
> Well does your program present you with a single basket to put things in?  Or
> multiple baskets?  That's how I would think about it.

By default (the first installation) only one basket is presented but we
can create as many baskets as we wish, for all sort of stuff (baskets
will be presented in different tabs).

So : a 's' or not ?

> > Is KBaskets (with the 's') too difficult to pronounce correctly in
> > english ?
>
> Nah, it's easy.  The 'K' just adds an extra syllable :P

OK. "Baskets" (or "Basket") ?
And what about "BasKet" (if I keep my original name) ?

No risq to confuse Bas[k|K]et(s) (the app) with the baskets (the objects
themselve) ?
In french, no (because it will be translated to "paniers") but in
english...