List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Consistency vs. most used
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <cshobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       2003-12-12 17:48:44

Richard Spindler (fös, desember 12 2003 01:20)
> But when I work with files in konquerer, I use Copy most of the time,
> because I want to upload some files via ftp for example.

And I cannot think of the last time I used 'copy' in konqueror.  Most often I
use Move.  This varies from user to user, and therefore frequency is not a
valid argument.  If 'Move' is always at the top and 'Copy' is always 10px
down, then you *always* know where to click, instinctively.

(yes, I found the bug report and commented upon it).

--
Sigþór Björn Jarðarson (Casey Allen Shobe)
cshobe@softhome.net
> KDE toolbar icons
> Kopete user interface, usability, and testing
> X11 Icelandic Dvorak keymaps
* (website coming soon)