List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Reply behavior in KMail
From:       Gérard_Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-11-28 23:49:20

Le Samedi 29 Novembre 2003 00:18, Ingo Klöcker a écrit :

> The question now is whether it's necessary to revert the behavior to the
> old behavior until the new behavior is improved like above. The only
> valid reason for this is that probably many users always used Reply in
> case they wanted to reply to a mailing-list and that this worked for
> them up to now. A few people complained about this on kmail@kde.org and
> kde-pim@kde.org and there were also already 1 or 2 bugs reports about
> this. Of course, only those people complain that don't like the change.
> Those who like the new much more logical behavior don't speak up.
> Therefore I'd like to know what the usability team thinks about this.
>
> Regards,
> Ingo
When you are on a list, you reply to the list.
The reply to the sender is the exception.

So, I really don't like the new behavior.
Much people on the french translation list complained about this change,
thinking it came from the server.

Reverse to the old one, please, or give us an option to choose.

thanks

Gerard

PS
I nearly answered you privately