List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: ideas for easier file handling/navigating/opening
From:       Gordon Tyler <gordon () doxxx ! net>
Date:       2003-11-20 18:26:20

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:

>>Yea, opening the file in its own app window.  What's wrong with that?
>
> Results in a window which usually overlaps with the browsing window. Sometimes
> disgusting.

Oh dear! There's more than one window on my screen! Whatever shall I do?
I know! I'll switch back to MSDOS!

Please excuse the sarcasm, but I like to expect just a *little*
intelligence in users. Just a tad.

There's an alarming trend on this mailing list to always go for what the
newbie user would be able to use (or so they think) with no
consideration for others. Please remember that KDE is used by people
other than your 70 year old grandmother.

Ciao,
Gordon