List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Screensaver KCM
From:       Simon Perreault <perrea02 () gel ! ulaval ! ca>
Date:       2003-10-31 13:30:48

Laur Ivan wrote:
> I too find the priority bar mostly taking up space (rarely use it as all my
> screens are on lowest possible)

How about changing the bar for a combo box, where the only two options
would be "high" and "low"? This would take up less screen real estate.
The only two uses for the bar is put the slider all the way to the left
or all the way to the right, never in between.

--
Simon Perreault <perrea02@gel.ulaval.ca>
http://nomis80.org