List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Screensaver KCM
From:       Benoit Walter <b.walter () free ! fr>
Date:       2003-10-31 15:31:52

In the most recent version of my patch (see http://
lists.kde.org/?l=kde-usability&m=106729988701351&w=2 ), the slider is located
in an advanced subdialog (with autolock). I think it is the right place for
that and there's no need to oversimplify it. A slider is much meaningful than
a combobox. Perhaps reducing the number of steps would help?

Benoit.