List:       kde-usability
Subject:    K Icon
From:       Trian Karayiannis <tak2 () kent ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2003-08-24 22:46:37

While on the topic of what to do to make the K Icon more noticeable, the story
on /. about Sun's Mad Hatter Linux has some interesting... shots:

http://www.sun.com/2003-0805/feature/

In case somebody doesn't read /. (?!?!), here's the relevant link...

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/08/24/2128223&mode=nested

BTW, I know the shots use Gnome, but afaik that's not standard gnome we see
there. Still I like the idea. Clean, simple, no excessive use of 3D.

Trian