List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: An innovative(?) idea: Wait-for-copy
From:       Jan van Rensburg <jan () epiuse ! com>
Date:       2003-05-15 5:34:00

Hi Michael,

I think you may be right. It not sorter just reversing it. It just
dawned on me yesterday when I copied n pasted for the 6.3x10^12 th time
that my natural instinct always wants to do the reverse paste-n-copy,
and I have to make a conscious effort to first go to the other document
before i can start with the procedure. In any case, your other idea
sounds plenty interesting too.

Jan