List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Extended Open/Save Toolbar Buttons
From:       Simon Edwards <simon () simonzone ! com>
Date:       2003-05-14 18:02:30

On Wednesday 07 May 2003 02:59, Alex C-G wrote:
> Hi, one funky feature of some Gnome apps, notably Gedit is a drop down list
> right next to the `open' toolbar button that lists recently used files.
> With the large size of the Gnome toolbar buttons though, this looks a
> little bulky.

What I would like to see is when you for example, save a HTML file, every
program that can handle the MIME type text/html gets that file listed in it's
Recently Used list (or similar). Imagine writing a doc in KWrite, saving it,
and automatically having it on a drop-down menu/button in KMail so that you
can immediately attach it without even going through a file dialog....

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon@simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/