List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Update on Online Usability Report Submission
From:       Jason Bainbridge <jaseone () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2003-03-01 12:28:22

All,

Just a quick update on how the online Usability Report Submission stuff is
going... I am looking at hopefully getting it on usability.k.o sometime
tomorrow (Aussie time).

To start with it will involve a page explaining what Usability Reports are,
linking to Eric's guide on how to create a new one, it will also have
instructions on how to obtain the Username/Password to validate and submit
your report online. Once a report is submitted it will be stored in a valid
or invalid directory as per Eric's validation script but it will now also
list the report on a separate page so submitted reports can easily be
downloaded.

To start with I will be monitoring that page and then using Gordon's XSLT to
transform the valid xml reports into XHTML so they can then be viewed
properly on the web, I will then commit the XML source and the XHTML file to
CVS. In the future hopefully I can automate all of that as well.

Eric,

Do you have the most recent DTD? I want to make sure I go live with the right
one.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge				|	KDE - Conquer Your Desktop
Maintainer - http://usability.kde.org	|	webmaster@usability.kde.org