List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Update on Online Usability Report Submission
From:       Eric Ellsworth <whalesuit () softhome ! net>
Date:       2003-03-01 15:16:03

Jason,
	Great progress!  And BTW, the new k.o and u.k.o sites look super.

Attached is the most recent DTD I have, which includes the modifications
Gordon made a couple weeks ago.

Let me know if you have any problems with that or the script.

EE
["kde_usability_report.dtd" (text/xml)]

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<!ELEMENT report (author+,application,os,interface,issue+)>
<!ATTLIST report date CDATA #IMPLIED>
<!ELEMENT author EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST author name CDATA #REQUIRED>
<!ATTLIST author email CDATA #REQUIRED>
<!ELEMENT application EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST application name CDATA #REQUIRED>
<!ATTLIST application version CDATA #REQUIRED>
<!ELEMENT os EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST os name CDATA #REQUIRED>
<!ATTLIST os version CDATA #IMPLIED>
<!ELEMENT interface EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST interface name CDATA #FIXED "KDE">
<!ATTLIST interface version CDATA #IMPLIED>

<!ELEMENT issue (title, description, reproduction?, solution+)>
<!ATTLIST issue severity (low|medium|high) "medium">
<!ATTLIST issue bugreference CDATA #IMPLIED>

<!ELEMENT title (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT description (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT reproduction (step+)>
<!ELEMENT step (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT solution (#PCDATA|rationale)*>
<!ELEMENT rationale (#PCDATA)>