List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Putting my money where my mouth is
From:       Mosfet <dan.duley () verizon ! net>
Date:       2003-02-24 19:39:37

Okay, well we will see how things go ;-) As for the current situation things
are incompatible, even with a standard C++ ABI.

Feel free to push for more standards in regards to binaries, that is
definitely a good thing, but doesn't really address what I am working on now.
You are talking about future improvements that hopefully will happen and will
require cooperation from several different vendors.