List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Clock Defaults
From:       Edoardo Causarano <curious.corn () katamail ! com>
Date:       2002-08-22 16:40:25

Alle Wednesday 21 August 2002 12:41, Ryan Cumming ha scritto:

I've never touched the clock config. I haven't even noticed that the colon
blinks so I can't agree to the vis-noise argument. IMHO the clock is fine as
it is... I'd rather concentrate on getting a clue on the KDE security
plug-ins... there's not a spot of documentation and I can't figure out how to
play with them (bugs, bugs!) Anybody has any clues?

Edo

--
  6:36pm  up 21 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.18, 0.36, 0.30