List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: default panel set up - website
From:       Kristian Koehntopp <kk () netuse ! de>
Date:       2002-07-25 8:10:49

Am Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2002 18:13 schrieb Gordon Tyler:
> I've put up a page with 3 different kicker layouts for easy
> comparison. See:
>
> http://home.wanadoo.nl/yatsu/kicker.html

As another random data point this is what I am using. I do not
think it should be recommended, because it is small, and
centered, but it is probably interesting for comparison.

http://www.koehntopp.de/kicker.png

The icons are home, konsole, konqui, openoffice, kmail, knode,
xmms, vmware, kirc, and hide desktop.

Windows are only shown per screen, otherwise the window list
would overflow.

This is on a laptop, with a 1440x1050 or so screen, so there is a
power icon in the tray, klipper, kmix, kmoon and the korganizer.
Also, I like the cpu monitor to be small, but present at all
times.

Kristian