List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Website (was: Usability Certification)
From:       Simon Edwards <simon () simonzone ! com>
Date:       2002-07-09 20:52:04

On Tuesday 09 July 2002 05:06, Irwin K wrote:
> What about the idea with a Wiki?  I think some sort of good source-control
> system for the web site would be a good way to keep it updated.  1 person
> rarely has enough time to update all of the pages.  But 10 people with a
> little bit of time can make the web site a lot easier to run.

Well, there is CVS... If anyone actually wants add content to the site them
can just ask for a CVS account, or email pages to someone who does.

A Wiki might be handy as a 'workspace' for the list, where ideas and files can
easily be exchanged and edited by 10s of people or more. A Wiki just needs
someone to set it up on the server more than anything.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon@simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/