List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Website (was: Usability Certification)
From:       Irwin K <emerald-arcana () rogers ! com>
Date:       2002-07-09 3:06:52

On Monday 08 July 2002 02:07 pm, Simon Edwards wrote:

> TODO: (help wanted of course!)
> * The Project FAQ needs updating.
> * The Links page needs updated, esp. with some of the links posted to the
> list.
> * A real FAQ.
> * Some articles, there are some good posts on the mailing list that could
> make good articles.
> * The Family Websites list needs doing to, and having proper names for the
> projects used instead of domain names.
> * Needs to be put in CVS (again).
>
> If anyone wants to help out or see the current state, just mail me and I'll
> tar up what I have here.

What about the idea with a Wiki?  I think some sort of good source-control
system for the web site would be a good way to keep it updated.  1 person
rarely has enough time to update all of the pages.  But 10 people with a
little bit of time can make the web site a lot easier to run.

--
-- Arcana  (Irwin)