List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Design and Analysis
From:       Marten Klencke <mklencke () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-06-29 17:29:35

Hi!

On Saturday 29 June 2002 19:01, Irwin K wrote:
> How does the Wiki work?  Would it be possible, for example, to have people
> posting data such as "notes about what should be done" online?

A Wiki is a dynamic website. Anyone who has an account can click on the
"change the page" link on any page and change content. Also, files can be
uploaded and new pages can be created.

I set up a Wiki some time ago on my server, but the apache is still version
1.3.17 so I stopped the server until it is upgraded. This might take some
time because it has to be compiled from source on a 100Mhz Pentium 1 (which
is also why Twiki is very slow on my server).

Take a look at http://www.twiki.org/

Best regards,

Marten Klencke