List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Menu edit question
From:       Poletti Don <Don.Poletti () comverse ! com>
Date:       2002-06-21 12:28:15

This might be off topic but...

I use Mandrake and when I edit the menu's I get
drakmenu. Since I've upgraded to KDE 3.0 If I
edit the menus I can no longer log into the account
It gets stuck on "Starting Services". I have to delete
the .kde and .kde3 directories to recover the account.

I take it KDE provides some menu editing? How
can I evoke it and bypass the mandrake Editor.

Is the KDE editor so bad mandrake felt they had to
replace it?