List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: "Taskbar" vs. "Task List"
From:       Ian h <arcaneone () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-05-11 17:23:46

--- "Nathaniel W. Turner" <nate@houseofnate.net>
wrote:

As much as I like "Task List" it needs to have "bar"
in the name. Beside object naming confusion it still
is a "bar". At least its gotta be "Task List bar". I
know I'm splitting hairs by saying as much as it is a
better description, it still sounds a little strange.

My own thought would be to call some variation of
"Open App(lication)s Bar". Considering the bar is used
to show what apps/app groups are open on the desktop.