List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Interesting interview with UI designer Jef Raskin
From:       Benjamin Meyer <icefox () mediaone ! net>
Date:       2002-03-03 1:46:10

Back in high school we used to do this all the time in the computer labs to
signify that it was our machine.  We woud set everything we could find to
black in win95.  From the background, to tools.  Then we memorized how to fix
it using key commands.  The sys admin didn't mind sense the computer was only
used for the c++ class anyway.

-Benjamin Meyer

Yes our "weekly" programming project was always finished on Monday leaving us
with plenty of time.  Heck the last half of the year was mostly spent playing
quake.  3 out of 6 of us that tried (for months) were able beat Quake1 on
nightmare _without_ dieing.  It took a *long* time, but hey it was fun.