List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: optionitis
From:       Emerald Arcana <emerald-arcana () rogers ! com>
Date:       2002-02-20 21:15:15

On February 20, 2002 07:41 am, David Hugh-Jones wrote:
> I dunno if the desktop is the obvious place to look for single double click
> properties. I think the mouse module is actually the right place for it.
> You click with the mouse, right?

That does make a lot of sense, yes.  Some users may perceive the single/double
click as a "Desktop thing" though.

But I'm going to agree with you.

You hope that if icon-clicking is not in Desktop, the next thing users will
think of is "Mouse".

Unfortunately, our user Wilco didn't figure that one out for a while, and
someone had to point it out to him.

--
-- Arcana