List:       kde-usability
Subject:    New Error Class in KDE Bug Reports: "Usability malfunction"?
From:       Emerald Arcana <emerald-arcana () rogers ! com>
Date:       2002-02-20 21:06:59

On February 20, 2002 15:25 pm, Chris Howells wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 February 2002 7:58 pm, Emerald Arcana wrote:
> > There should be a new class of "Error" in the KDE bug reporting system.
>
> <snip>
>
> We had this discussion quite a few weeks ago. Please see the list archives.

Based on a quick search, the last time it was brought up, I was involved in
the two-message thread and there were no other comments.  The other most
relevant message (from scans ofsubject lines since I don't have the time to
browse every message posted for the last 3 months) was a sample set of HTML
pages that someone posted as an example of a bug reporting databases.  There
were no comments about that either (and the tar.gz file couldn't be
decompressed on my system).

What sort of conclusion did you reach as a result of the discussion?

--
-- Arcana