On February 20, 2002 15:25 pm, Chris Howells wrote: > On Wednesday 20 February 2002 7:58 pm, Emerald Arcana wrote: > > There should be a new class of "Error" in the KDE bug reporting system. > > > > We had this discussion quite a few weeks ago. Please see the list archives. Based on a quick search, the last time it was brought up, I was involved in the two-message thread and there were no other comments. The other most relevant message (from scans ofsubject lines since I don't have the time to browse every message posted for the last 3 months) was a sample set of HTML pages that someone posted as an example of a bug reporting databases. There were no comments about that either (and the tar.gz file couldn't be decompressed on my system). What sort of conclusion did you reach as a result of the discussion? -- -- Arcana _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability