List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: application versions
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-10-28 17:30:43

This was debated a while ago.  If you write a report on any application,
please make sure that it's for KDE2.1.1 or better.  If you have KDE2.2.1
available, use it.  Please note the version of KDE in the report.  Those that
review your report will comment on if things are fixed/changed in a new
stable release.  Quite a lot of people are still using KDE2.1.1 and only a
few use the CVS code.  We plan on using stable releases for our evaluations.

Jim