List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: application versions
From:       Shane Wright <me () shanewright ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-10-26 16:11:43

Hi Abeet,

I'm in a similar position - just getting started in contributing to KDE.

The thing is that lots of things are changing - you really need to have up to
date CVS version of KDE

(this is easier said than dont I should point out...).

btw - RH7.2 only comes with KDE2.2 so it'd be useful to upgrade to KDE 2.2.1
straight after - RPMs are available if you dont fancy compiling.

Shane