List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: re [kde-promo] re: attention Andreas
From:       blackfarm <blackfarm () mountain ! net>
Date:       2001-06-21 19:40:40

The fact that it's sexist is one valid argument the other is that it doesn't
fit kde at all. I don't see why you can't see that Christopher? Everyone I've
showed it to said huh? or why that? or something of that nature. Sorry but
its just not right. Sorry if you don't respect the feeling of others but we
shouldn't be knowing disrepecting a large part of our users base. Its not
just women either. It's also the religious community thats using KDE because
of the bibletime project. This is one of those times when you have to grow up
and realise that there are others out there that think differently than you
and respect there feelings and stop trying to force your taste or lack there
of on them.

Craig