List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: re [kde-promo] re: attention Andreas
From:       Christopher Lee Fleck <clfleck () valdosta ! edu>
Date:       2001-06-21 19:47:58

On Thursday 21 June 2001 03:40 pm, blackfarm wrote:
> The fact that it's sexist is one valid argument the other is that it
> doesn't fit kde at all. I don't see why you can't see that Christopher?
> Everyone I've showed it to said huh? or why that? or something of that
> nature.
I still don't believe it's sexist for one.  Second, did I say that it fit
KDE?  No, I didn't.  I'm simply thinking that it's rude to ask for volunteers
to do this work and turn around and push it into their face, and say that
it's sexist.  If I were a serious artist, this would tick me off more than a
little bit.
> Sorry but its just not right. Sorry if you don't respect the
> feeling of others but we shouldn't be knowing disrepecting a large part of
> our users base. Its not just women either. It's also the religious
> community thats using KDE because of the bibletime project. This is one of
> those times when you have to grow up and realise that there are others out
> there that think differently than you and respect there feelings and stop
> trying to force your taste or lack there of on them.
> Craig
Who determines what's right?  And I do give plenty of respect to other
people's feelings.  You don't know me, so how can you say that I don't?