List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Programming presentation
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2001-05-25 22:21:07

Chris and David,

I've a similar experience, but using konqueror in filemngr mode.
Konqi crashed when I opened the presentation the 1st time.  After no crash.
Is there a cache made, and once it is there kpresentator has no problem
anymore loading the file?

--
Richard Bos
For those who have no (/)home the journey is endless