List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: It's finally here: KDE Promo Contributor Interest Survey!
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-06-07 10:53:25

On Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2017 10:04:58 CEST Ivana Isadora Devcic wrote:

> You can find the survey here:
>
> https://survey.kde.org/index.php/237499?lang=en

This is great. Hope that you will get lots of good responses. Good move.

A few things I noticed when filling out the survey:

* You should probably ask for the email address, so you can contact people
directly
* When submitting the survey at the end I encountered a timeout on kde.org.
Not sure, if that is a systematic problem or just a hickup of my network
connection. Also not sure, if my survey actually went through.
* When having lunch in the middle of taking the survey the survey times out
and you have to reenter everything you have entered before. This is likely a
limitation of the used software, still would be nice if this would not happen.
Still a corner case, though.