List:       kde-promo
Subject:    It's finally here: KDE Promo Contributor Interest Survey!
From:       Ivana Isadora Devcic <isadora () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-06-07 8:04:58

How do you feel about contributing to KDE Promo?
Here is your chance to let us know!

Promotional activities are a great way to join the KDE Community as a
non-coding contributor.

If you've always wanted to be a part of KDE Promo, but didn't know where to
start, we invite you to take our Contributor Interest survey. Tell us what
you're good at, what you would like to do, and we will find a place for you
on the team!

You can find the survey here:

https://survey.kde.org/index.php/237499?lang=en

Likewise, if you've previously contributed to KDE Promo and you'd like to
get back into it, please fill out the survey. Let us learn from and about
you!

Don't worry - we're not asking you to send us any confidential information
in the survey. The questions are strictly related to your experience as a
contributor and ideas for improving the state of KDE Promo.

You can take the survey until Friday, June 30, 2017.

Feel free to send us any questions about the survey and suggestions for
improving it here on the mailing list. Depending on the amount of
this new version will be based on your feedback. For this reason, we kindly
ask you *NOT* to share the link to the survey on any other mailing list or
through any other communication channel.

Thank you all in advance, and we look forward to working with you!

Your marketing and communication drones,

Paul and Ivana

--
Ivana Isadora Devcic
Promotion & Marketing, KDE.org