List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: It's finally here: KDE Promo Contributor Interest Survey!
From:       "R.Harish Navnit" <harishnavnit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-06-07 11:02:44

Hi,

I like this idea too. Hope you get good number of responses to this.

On Wed 7 Jun, 2017, 4:23 PM Cornelius Schumacher, <schumacher@kde.org>
wrote:

> On Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2017 10:04:58 CEST Ivana Isadora Devcic wrote:
> >
> > You can find the survey here:
> >
> > https://survey.kde.org/index.php/237499?lang=en
>
> This is great. Hope that you will get lots of good responses. Good move.
>
> A few things I noticed when filling out the survey:
>
> * You should probably ask for the email address, so you can contact people
> directly
> * When submitting the survey at the end I encountered a timeout on kde.org
> .
> Not sure, if that is a systematic problem or just a hickup of my network
> connection. Also not sure, if my survey actually went through.

I faced this issue too. I'd love to hear an affirmative from the moderators
if my response was indeed received.

* When having lunch in the middle of taking the survey the survey times out