List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Article about Baloo
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-21 11:34:46

On Friday 21 February 2014 11:47:05 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Friday, February 21, 2014 09:22:52 Stuart Jarvis wrote:
> > "developed in a European Union funded research project"
> > would become
> > "developed in a European Union funded research project (NEPOMUK)".
>
> imo not only should Nepomuk be mentioned in this fasion for the reasons
> Stuart mentions, but the word "external" should be dropped from the
> sentence. External to what? (We know, will the reader? Doubtful..) Does it
> matter to the story? No.
>
> Introducing an unclear distinction is a distraction, and as it is
> unnecessary should be removed.
>
> I've also cleared up some grammar issues in the text (which don't affect
> meaning)
We hacked on it together and besides having good fun due to our various
locations and lag, I think we improved the text. As far as I am concerned I
feel it is good to go. Nepomuk is now mentioned but I think it is done in the
right way and context: it was the EU project. We suggest 'our' Semantic Search
is separate.

All good with it this way?