List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Article about Baloo
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-02-21 10:47:05

On Friday, February 21, 2014 09:22:52 Stuart Jarvis wrote:
> "developed in a European Union funded research project"
> would become
> "developed in a European Union funded research project (NEPOMUK)".

imo not only should Nepomuk be mentioned in this fasion for the reasons Stuart
mentions, but the word "external" should be dropped from the sentence.
External to what? (We know, will the reader? Doubtful..) Does it matter to the
story? No.

Introducing an unclear distinction is a distraction, and as it is unnecessary
should be removed.

I've also cleared up some grammar issues in the text (which don't affect
meaning)

--
Aaron J. Seigo