List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Use new Konqi mascot
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-05-29 14:57:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday, May 26, 2013 10:26:49 Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> have no difficulty adapting this to what ever, but don't turn this into
> design by committee were design goes to die.

Amen.

So if we craft a plan for what we want this new design to do for us, then
engage with the designer directly and see what they come back with (and
support them publicly all along the way) we'll have something rocking in time
for when we want to go with it ...

... and maybe find a new set of graphic design hands for KDE stuff too.

--
Aaron J. Seigo