List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Use new Konqi mascot
From:       Nuno Pinheiro <nuno () oxygen-icons ! org>
Date:       2013-05-26 9:26:49

A Domingo, 26 de Maio de 2013 01:49:56 Aaron J. Seigo escreveu:

Has usual I fully agree with you, specially on the part that it needs
adaptations. I made this clear during the contest and was kinda of a
requirement for it to "win" in my opinion...
the most valid thing i see in them is the raw talent of the designer, and that
brings me to  the reason how come I did not intervene with the designs
afterwords.
There is to much Nuno in kde image as it is, I need to steep back and start to
reinvent myself and see if i can keep up with the times, so I thought its best
to see what they can make out of it...

This absurd after reaction, only reinforced this.. So its up to you all to do
it better, note the creator of this is extremely talented and should have no
difficulty adapting this to what ever, but don't turn this into design by
committee were design goes to die.