List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE-Promo Repository
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2012-03-19 12:38:40

On 03/19/2012 06:08 AM, heathmatlock wrote:
> The initial commit has went through, lots of organizing left to do.
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/others/kde-promo/repository

This reminds me that we have a KDE Edu flyer (source in Gimp format) in
English which needs to be spell checked but should go in the repo. This
was done by a Google Code In student. It's currently located here
http://files.kde.org/edu/flyer/
I think only the 2 sources files should go in the repo probably.

We also have a KDE Edu logo in SVG
http://edu.kde.org/contact_us/KDEEdu_artwork.svg

Thanks a lot Heath for putting this in place!