List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Spark and KDE and Tablet-Projects for Schools in Niedersachsen (Lower Saxony/Germany
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-02-23 20:28:31

On Thursday 23 February 2012 16:31:10 Daniel Rohde-Kage wrote:
> Perhaps KDE e.V. or someone else could try to join the negotiations
> (German: Ausschreibungsverfahren) or at least present this machine to
> offer an alternative to Apple, M$ and Android-tablets.
> What do you think?

I think it would be fantastic to present a free alternative based on Spark and
KDE for schools there.

Do you have some more information and pointers to what it takes to join the
negotiations?

From my experience it's pretty tough to join this without a company with at
least some experience in this kind of process as a backer, but maybe we can
come up with some creative solution.